PRE-STUDY: EMPATHETIC RECRUITMENT:
FROM LEAD TO RECRUITMENT
Gently lead someone interested in participation in a study from expression of interest to handover to pharma sponsor / investigator:
- General introduction to the study, leading to,
- Introduction to Local Site, leading to,
- Pre-screening, leading to,
- Hand-off and follow-up with Recruiting Authority
IN-STUDY: ORCHESTRATED E-DIARY:
ELECTRONIC DIARY WITH MULTI-CHANNEL ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT
All features expected of a robust clinical-grade eDiary/ePRO, with the additional distinguishing features:
- Powerful multi-channel engagement to ensure successful data collection, customized to Study Requirements as standard.
- Over-read Service: Coding / Validation of Free-text entry.
IN-STUDY: ASSERTIVE ENGAGEMENT:
ORCHESTRATED MULTI-CHANNEL ENGAGEMENT
Engage your Study Participants, improving retention and encouraging a compliant Study Participant.
First, model your study in the 3rdPC Orchestrator Suite:
- The Orchestrator: Capture the logic and flow of your study.
- The Resourcer: Plug-in your Communication Resources (Emails, SMSs, Videos, etc.).
- The Investigator Dashboard: Providing day-to-day Command and Control to the Investigator.
Then engage your Study Participants for the duration of the Study.
POST-STUDY: ORCHESTRATED FOLLOW-UP:
- Retain Connection for Post-Study Adverse Event Reporting.
- After-trial re-consenting.
- Recruit Participants to Follow-on Trial.
- “Participants as Co-Investigators”: Deliver published study outcomes as they become available.